This Collaborative Video 'Live Consultant' Web Application for Service & Support enables a live, online interaction with 2-way video, VoIP, chat and robust collaboration (desktop share & remote control). The application includes a complete call center
component with intelligent call routing, call transfer, data tracking & reporting; and enables calls from websites, kiosks, digital signage, websites & applications.
This software only, low bandwidth solution carries video and audio through affordable USB webcams and headsets making it practical and affordable to offer online customer service & support.
The turnkey application enables you to offer an online collaborative video chat service almost instantly, but we’ve made this available as an open-source solution so you can brand & customize according to your needs
and workflow, including only the components required for your use case. Even if your use case doesn’t require a ‘call center like application’, you will still find the the code useful for features like intelligent call routing, user account
management and tracking, call recording etc. that you can use to jump start development of your own solutions.
The C# application has integrated CTX - a software-only, application development platform for complex collaborative video solutions. CTX is market-proven; it’s been the engine of multiple deployments for over 7 years & was released as a free SDK
in the summer of 2011; version 2.0 was just released February 8th.
Chat: high-quality, real-time video and audio conferencing
- Collaboration: via screen /desktop sharing & remote control technology
- Intelligent Call Routing: for on-demand, multilingual, multi-product support and outbound calling
- Flexible: secure web-based application is accessible from any computer with internet access
- Customizable: brand and white label, integrate with existing functionality or build on top for your own specific use cases through open-source
- Easily Deployed Solution: firewall-friendly, low bandwidth, free trial hosted on our servers; with a server component available for your own behind the firewall deployment
• CTX SDK API
• CTX Conference Server
Both CTX SDK and the CTX Conference Server is both available here:
http://http://ucentrik.com/developer-info/ (follow the link "Get CTX SDK and Server Now!)
• USB Webcams and headsets for video conferencing
• Internet Explorer
Check out more use cases and examples at www.ucentrik.com